WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

End of Chinese New Year 2008

I was kindly busy during chinese new year, the first day of chinese new year, I was performing in KLCC with my dear friend, bambee. :) The second day, I visited my grandmother, what can we did there is watching tv. (Sigh!) The third day, I went to ampang waterfall, maybe it was still school holiday, so there was lots of people, after that we went to relatives place :)

The choir began rehearsals on the 10th of feb, although it was still chinese new year, but we've performance on the 13th of feb,it was a concert called Konsert Barisan Budi.We met lots of artist such as Jacyln Victor, Dayang, Suki, Dina, Muthukumaran and others. We performed 5 nights, it was fun and we were enjoying during our performance :)



Bambee and I after the performance in KLCC :D

No comments:

Post a Comment