WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Friday, June 06, 2008

I'm damm TIRED!!

Although I've done every exams, but still I'm going to college everyday. Because my seniors shall have final project performance starts next week, as usual, few weeks before the performance all students who are involved in these performances will be BUSY enough of helping each performer :) Frankly speaking, I'm really really busy, because I almost go out everyday, even weekends..... Even I'm in semester break, but I don't 'FEEL' that I'm in HOLIDAY!!

At the same time, my sister and I are preparing choir performance in July for KL Festival. National Choir is having a huge concert with NSO orchestra next month, each choir members must attend all practices that have stated. For me, this is not a big problem for us, most of the rehearsals during in evening.

Nevertheless, next Friday (13.06.2008), this is my end of the world. I'm having violin exam in Seremban. I do hope I can do my best... Wish me luck. :)

This is my schedule for next week...

10.06.2008 (Tuesday) - PETA Beron (Pembuatan Alat)

11.06.2008 (Wednesday) -PETA Aween (Muzik Kreatif)

12.06.2008 (Thursday) - PETA Aishah (Persembahan)

13.06.2008 (Friday) - VIOLIN EXAM!! (Seremban)

15.06.2008 (Sunday) - PETA Eja and Ayeshah (Persembahan)

16.06.2008 (Monday) - PETA Cukin

* Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - Choir Rehearsal

This is my time schedule for next week.... SEE!! I'm really busy enough

No comments:

Post a Comment