WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hard Time!

After 2 weeks rest, new semester has begun. Frankly speaking, I'm not in the mood of attend classes, doing assignments. Erm.. I can say I dislike go to college anymore, not prepared at all. I went to collage around 1.00pm, and those officers said I've to wait till 2.00pm to do the registration. What can i do? I went to library to grab some books and magazines. I reached the hall around 2.00++pm, I waited for 2 hours just queueing the line for the registration. What can I say?? Speechless!!

I attended instrumental class yesterday with my teacher, we shared a lot, about our hard times, 'speechlesses' and other. I released lots of my 怨气... :) Anyway, I'm planning for my final. I HOPE IT CAN GO WELL!! I put lots of efforts on it... :D

Wish me luck... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment