WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Friday, February 27, 2009

Miss my FREE DAYS!

I was busy since begin the early of year... performance, classes, assignments, arrangement, PRACTICES!! On monday, got to do arrangement and do peta report in the morning, half of the day I'm just concentrating on these 2 important matters, after that i got to go to college for instrumental class till night. on tuesday, i've violin class in the afternoon, morning session i still doing the same thing as monday's. Wednesday!!! THIS IS THE MOST BUSY DAY! morning till night I'm rushing all the way, in the afternoon i've report class, after that i got to rush to kepong for composition class... :) I'm really appreciate with my teacher, she helps me a lots on my arrangement. after the class i got to rush back to college for my instrumental class... Thursday, i'm BUSY all the day. The only free day is friday... :) Heheh...

I got to work out on my FINAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment