WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Monday, December 21, 2009

:D Cheers!

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way!!!
Happy New Year!!!
New year has come, I need to prepare myself for a brand new ME! I just finally get myself off from all my programs (Exams, music camp, assignments), but i still have some functions till 25th of Dec. Before that I plan to watch a concert on christmas day (25th of dec), due to my friends informed me that i'll have function on 25th!!! too bad... I can't watch that performance :(
But then... i still have another plan after my functions :) I will outstation for few days right after christmas!! :D where will i go? :) i will upload my photos when i reach kl :D
In this month i joined 2 big events, a performance (5th of dec) and a music camp (17th-20th of dec) :D
Erm... seems like my connection is having problem again... can't upload photos yet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment