WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Sunday, January 03, 2010

First Post in year 2010 :D

I planned to make a post on 1.1.10... BUT... My connection was dumb, I can't access to blogger at all, I gave up and decided to clean my bedroom. I used 4 hours to complete my cleaning! This was exausted, but I was satisfied to look on my CLEAN bedroom :D Cool! :D



In these two days, i managed to meet up with my long lost friends, Caryn Peh and Jing Jing. Met Caryn yesterday, we chatted lots about our choir moments! :D It was a great chat! :D

Met Jing Jing today, I was greatful that she was willing to meet up with me, because she is going to leave to Perth next week. I appreciated she gave me some advise, i will take it serious, when she comes back, she will see a brand new ME:D

After all, i will start my busy life next week, I will plan wisely on this one week holiday. Do more WORKOUT, and practice wisely! :D

Wish all my friends A HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment