WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Friday, December 31, 2010

31.12.2010

this is my last post in year 2010, I'm going to have first ever count down at taiwan! thanks to my seniors who are willing to bring us to kaoshiong, we plan to count down at 義守大學, i heard there is a amusement park, it will be superb fun...

2010 is a year that I made lots of decisions, and my first ever left home to taiwan to further study.
I'm really proud with myself that I have the courage to accept every single challenges, and will to accept anything no matter it's positive or negative. I do make changes on my life and myself.

Glad to know a bunch of friends which support me no matter in any aspects, really appreciate everything I have now...

Thanks to my friends who still keep in touch and care about my life in taiwan XD don't worry about me, I'm doing good and I'm fine :)

To my family, thanks for the support... Leaving home is a way to train myself become more independent. I have no problem on my daily life, i have balance diet etc...

2011 is coming, left few hours...
COUNT DOWN, I'm COMING!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment