WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Monday, February 21, 2011

i'm back

I'm at tainan.
My flight was 20th of feb..
It was a rush journey, went to LCCT with my two sisters who insist wanted to accompany me to the airport! XD haha...
My parents weren't there, because of my house car had a major problem, so can't send me to the airport.

Reached LCCT about 6am, waited for hours till 9.50am for my flight XD haha...

reached Taipei around 3pm, decided to take 高鐵back to tainan, heading to tainan... :)

I was exhausted, i was sleeping in the plane and so do in the 高鐵.

anyway, it's a new semester to me, everything is on the track, as my father said, i need to focus... :) Don't be afraid to dream big... anything could be possible.

I have the courage to do what I WANT SO MUCH...
Do take care my family and friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment