WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last day of April...

A couple few minutes ago, I just blogged.. Time FLIES!! :)

anyway... Let me recall what have i been done in April?

Birthday celebration, firstly to my dearest friend APRIL, this is her nick name... Don't surprise about that! After leaving for several months she had business crisis, I hope she is alright, although I know that she needs supports from everyone of us. :) Bless you! Secondly, my senior's birthday celebration. I would thank to him that cares to everyone of us, thanks!! We had a blast and crazy celebration... Thanks for supporting me, I know what should i do.

Mind Set.
I found that... I lost my directions? am i? I admit that. I need to work out on my mind set all over again. :) It's a good training to me, that recall what is the purpose to study aboard :)

haha...
Am I Optimistic? Yes I'm!

No comments:

Post a Comment