WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Monday, August 01, 2011

welcome august :)

August is here... :)
What have I done in July? LAZY-ING!!!
this is not a good sign, I'm getting lazy... :(

Tomorrow onward, I need to 'wake up' from this great dream!!

Tasks:

1. Instrumentals studies
2. Prepare myself on the subjects in next semester
3. get a job! @@
4. Languages!!! English, mandarin... and foreign languages (Taiwanese etc)
5. Slim down plan... Still in the process, I forced myself to jog every night at least 45 minutes! This is a good start, at least I begin to 'MOVE' XD Diet plan starts! :) my target is X5kg! :)
6. Read more books!!
7. Mr right besides me? :) haha! Who knows?

Keep remind myself what is the purpose am I being here!
Next semester, is a bright moment

explore more on my industry field, and more initiative on every aspect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment