WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Thursday, November 02, 2006

After a week of holiday!!

After a week of holiday, my whole life has changed. There was lots of headache methods are surrounding me!! I hate them....why are they around me?? I try to avoid them....:'( I'm really try to avoid them.

I'm totally busy since last friday, I'll have a performance at IB for a concert. This concert invited all rulers and gabenors in Malaysia to watch.....This was a such huge performance, I can get experience from it. My sisters and I did rehearsals from evening until night. Can you imagine we rehearsal from 4pm till 11pm++?? This was happening to us, we were totally exhausted. What can we do? Do our best for the performance:)

I'm really enjoyed the performance, when I meet my choir friends I almost forgot what had happen in my school, really thank them:)

Besides that, my term break for a week has ended, haiz......after that a week of holiday, my surrounding had changed. I don't understand?? Did I do wrong?? Erm....I'm really no idea:(

I really hope this weon't happen to me anymore, or else I'll be crazy......I want to someone to talk about it!! WHO CAN HELP ME??(hihi:) just kidding......)


By the way, I really thank to some of my friends who supported me always........Love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment