WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bad Days :(

I was in bad days since this Tuesday till last night. Haiz....
For those who know me, I ride motorcycle to school. Most of my friends can't believe I get a motorcycle license.....Hehe:)

What happened on this Tuesday was I did complete my personal concert exam at Restoran Precious, Old Town China. I really glad to get that venue, once you get in, you can fell the 'old' mood.....I LOVE THAT PLACE!! First of all, I need to thank to my lecturer, En Ramlan, my friends, Ayeshah, Reynaldo, Raymond for support and came for my performance. REALLY THANKS them........:) And also my dearest partner, Florence, I thanked to her for searching the venue for this concert exam. :) Overall, I'm satisfied with my performance, I hope I can do the best for my next semester concert exam. Wish me luck.

However, I did promise my choir manager to attend a function at Hotel Istana on the same day at 8.30pm. I really wanted to join that function, but.... My performance should started at 7.00pm and ended at 7.30pm, but my lecturer was late, I think he trapped in jam. I really thank to him for coming. :) Thank you, teacher.

After my performance, I went to Hotel Istana to fetch my sister. While I was on the way back, suddenly my 'tayar pumcit'. OHH MY GOD, it was almost midnight. What can I do, I need to push my motorcycle from setiawangsa to my house. HAIZ.........Fine!!

On the another day, I need to do practice for my exam on Thursday, which means today. I met my lecturers and seniors. We went out together for tea time. hehe...... I came back to school at 7.30pm, I was planning to go to Istana Budaya. Can you imagine what happened next?? My 'tayar pumcit' again!!!! Really damm...... I almost break down, I can't reach IB on time. I called my seniors to ask their help to send me there. By the way, thanks to them. Haiz.......

On the other hand, I finally COMPLETE my exams.........YEAH, I can go to Sarawak and Sabah for my choir performances. Cool........:) I really hope I can do the best for performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment