WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Thursday, January 25, 2007

BAD DAY!!!

I'm in a bad day!! I just found that my phone can't hear any voices either you call me, or I call out to someone. I really don't know what to do? Haiz...I just message to friends.

FINE

Second thing, my father sent the motorcycle to the repair store, I got my motorcycle about 5pm++, I do like the feeling when I ride it. I went to the petrol station to get the fuel. Can you imagine what happened next? My motorcycle stopped at Dataran Merdeka, just on the way back to ASK for the next class at 6pm, FINE, i tried times and times to start on my motorcycle. But i really can't make it!!! :(

At the same time, my sandals putus already:( :( Can you imagine i need to push my motorcycle to the repair shop with bare foot........ I really can't imagine anything.

I sent my motorcycle, and I bought a pair of sandals. What kind of service? I said to the cashier when I wanted to pay it. I took a pair of sandals without the tag, that cashier wanted me to take another with a tag. I'M ALMOST BOOM....

Finally I went back to ASK, haiz....:(

what a bad day....

No comments:

Post a Comment