WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I did it!!

Finally I began my study.......although I'm not get enough rest during my semester break. For those who know me, they know what I was doing and busying.

I began semester on 8.1.2007, that was Monday, I supposed to get my result on that day too.....Can you guess what happened? Music students can't get result on that day.......!!!! I need to wait for another day, actually i was nervous and afraid about my result because I put lots of affords onto them......I really hope I can do well in last semester.

On the next day, i arrived about 10am, I went to office to get my result. At the same time, some of my juniors was around, they took the result already. Ok, I must get a deep breath.........Got it.........Open it...........WOW, I got 3.63, FINALLY I DID IT!!! I do target my pointer over 3.5!! FINAALLLYYYYYY...............A good beginning in a year....:)

COOL

I do hope I'll do the best for this coming semester.....GAMBATE

No comments:

Post a Comment