WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Saturday, March 08, 2008

PLT Exam (05.03.2008)

PLT Exam. This is one of the important exam for all music students in my college, this exam shall lead us to our final project. On last wed, I've done second PLT, this was kind of late to me. :) I've decided to extend to fourth year, at least I've some time to polish up ALL basic techniques and interpretation.

Firstly, I thanked to my dearest instrumental teacher. He's really patient to me, and he helped me LOTS!!! I'm a kind of hot temper person, since I've chanced my instrumental teacher, I know how to control my temper and my emotion on my instrumental studies. In instrumental studies, we need to be lots of patient and emotion control while you are practicing :D Secondly, my dearest friend, she is one of my PLT examiner too :) she helped me lots, she was encouraged me to be independent and more mature person. :)

Hehe.... at least i'm satisfied with my PLT exam :)
But I need to work hard on my interpretation and FEEL THE MUSIC!! :D
Wish me LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment