WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Thursday, March 27, 2008

STRESS!!

Stress! Tension! In these few days I really felt stressed! I don't much time to online, chatting, hang out with friends or any entertainments. What I mostly do is practicing, prepare for exams..... that is hard time to me, I really need to overcome it!! What can I do? I need to work hard!! WORK HARD!!

I tried to avoid doing mistakes or be patient on my studies, especially on my instrumental studies. While I'm class with my teacher, i felt that what i've practiced for long time aren't effective or I kept doing mistatkes!! Why? Why? I try my best but the result I got..... ZERO!! i don't have much patient anymore, i feel like bang my instrumentsssss........

Last word, i must control my emotions and be more tolerate :)
KEEP IT!!


I CAN DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment