WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

challenges

Although I passed up my report, but I still need time to do practices with my colleagues.

I had main problem... i understand how busy are my players, sorry to say that i'm worry about songs! But at least i've done 2 solo songs, 1 trio (hopefully my player will remember what i have done today). for my another 2 songs i haven't run through yet... especially my duet song, i'm still rushing all those semiquavers, i hate that!!

I told my teacher about that matter, he said i need to really relax while i play that particular parts, what i noticed my hand just can't control and my mental was out of my mind! how? how? how? my teacher advised me to get relax and concentrate on my RH wrist, the movement!!! haiz... i can overcome this matter soon!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment