WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank god!!!

Hahaha... my exam date is 22.07.2009 (wed), although it's 2 months later, but i will work hard to archive my goal!!!! I won't fail myself!!!!!!! WISH ME!! :D

Currently really busy on my final, especially on my 'reports'. I really fed up what the management did to us, change without informing students, just put the notice on the board... do you really think all students will APPEAR in college? luckily my friend told me about this, and i did the right thing.:D last thursday hea told us to do 6 copies, and i got the latest info, 1 copy with report and master scores, 1 copy ONLY report, and 3 master scores. if my friend didn't let me know... I WILL DO 6 COPIES with all master scores and reports...

this is my final and last work to do in college... really need EXTRA rest after that!!! I DON'T CARE... don't ever bother me and disturb me... let me be, i want my own time!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment