WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Violin exam (22th of july)

Finally i've done with this matter!!! I can release my tension :D
Actually i wasn't nervous but i don't know why.... My first song was slightly out of pitch in few lines... I alerted about my mistakes. second song pretty good... third song did some note mistakes :D hehehe...

scales, so far ok... but not good in C major 3 octaves, Bb third double stop scale i can't do it, and i asked to skip :D haha... how ridiculous! but i didn't manage to memories the fingering and position, really try hard to remember :D

sight reading... erm... first part i did well... second part lost! third part got back my pulse :D hahahah

Aural no problem!! ( i think) I answered correctly mostly questions he asked... There are 4 sections, while i did the 4th section, the examiner asked me to describe the song he played, i need to describe the dynamics, structure, form, texture and other improtant details. I confirmed he played baroque song, and he asked me what kind of instrument, three answers he gave me, piano, vocal or harpsichord... i answered harpsichord, he said why don't vocal or piano.... hahah :D he tried to confuse me :D and i answered in baroque period piano doesn't exist yet :D

right now i need to prepare myself on my degree study and also my vocation to cameron highland!!!!! hahahahhaha... don't envy me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment