WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

done!

I have done all tasks..... although it was pack, but i'm proud with myself.

this morning attended violin lesson, I realized I really need to practice wisely and hardly to get the tone quality, at the same time, I know I improved on the intonation, what I need work out is on my right hand... anyway, I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!! :D

Secondly, i managed to settle down my production matters, submit letters to certain departments, I hope everything will go well and I don't want 'surprise' at the last minute. anyway, wish the performance will get good respond...

although I've done mostly tasks, but I can't concentrate during my instrumental class, it was a disaster, i couldn't think at all, i tried to push myself think and think.... luckily, my lecturer is really patient to me! thanks to him

after the class, had a presentation, this presentation was ok, all of us did the best and we tried to fulfill 'his' requirements!!!

Tomorrow will be my pack day too, i need to follow exactly what I have planned.
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment