WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Saturday, April 10, 2010

lousy

LOUSY INTERNET SERVICE!

ask us to potong potong, i think i should potong 'it'!!! I shouldn't trust them anymore, it gives me headache and problems and i had to go to CC to do some researches.

INTERNET!!!!!


It is already 1 week i lost my wallet and phone, I managed to re-do all my personal documents, and i need to wait for my new documents 1 month, what can i do? just wait.... but luckily I have done with my endosments and all important matters for my applications.

Anyway, i appreciated to the 'theif' that he posted back my personal documents on last tues! hahaha... Yeah, i got back all my personal documents on TUESDAY, but i can't use them... It is considered as illegal documents!

however, my lucky is with me, I managed to complete all tasks at right time, no wasting time! Nowadays, i need to prepare MUET examination... :D wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment