WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Friday, July 23, 2010

tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow is the performance day, I hope everything will be fine, everyone prepares the performing mood! Bless everyone of you!

It will be a tired day, because my sister and I will stay in at the place more than 10 hours! I hope my stamina will stay long, or I need a nap before performance.

After the performance, I will start my work as usual, from morning till afternoon. busy for whole day! And I'm going to meet one of my long lost friend, she purposely come to KL and call me out... :D I really appreciate this!

On monday, i will go to college to settle some matters with the management, I hope everything will be fine, hope they won't give me any troublesome!

Tuesday, my friend and i will have a long day SHOPPING! I need to do the list as soon as possible...

POSITIVE THOUGHTS! VISUALIZATION!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment