WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Friday, October 22, 2010

is it too late?

Had a official meeting with senior about the music camp, i just realized how complicated is this music camp, I as the teacher who will conduct the class for 80 minutes need to plan every single things. this is really different what i did at KL... the funny thing is, I didn't know some important details about this music camp,and my senior gave me AE747 and become arts director... and leave this to me and my friend who is year 1 as well. Fine, as long i know what i need to do now, i will plan it wisely...

anyway, I will do my best on this music camp, although i heard some rumors how stressful in this music camp... I can feel the stress and the smell of busy! this is the time for me to learn.

I need ideas, creatives, opinions...I need to refresh myself... don't get into the circle, get out from it!!!

WAKE UP!!! don't miserable anymore... JUST DO IT!!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment