WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Started my busy life....

Didn't blog for a week, what did i do in this week?
I went to kenting for music orientation, had fun with seniors and my friends! XD but... it was superb tired...

monday till friday busy for studies and assignments... 4 weeks time, I started busy life. it's good to me not to think any negative thoughts.

Although today is saturday, but I was still busy hanging around in tainan, thanks to society seniors brought us to Anping and beach. Tomorrow, I need to start my music camp proposal and do some revision on my harmony!

right now everything is on track, what I should do is to fully 100% concentrate on study, don't give up and always bare in mind WHY I'M HERE.... and keep my positive thoughts, i believe I can do it!

bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment