WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Change!

Life is no end... I need to look forward rather than looking back. I met one of my colleague, she just graduated on june, I ask her where is she going to continue her degree study. She told me she might continue in my college, before that she declined to continue, this is because many things happened during her final project preparations, I noticed that too.... She faced lots of problems, and the management didn't give any cooperations... But now, it's a right decision for her to continue study in my college.

After the conversation with her, I discussed this with my instrumental lecturer, he advised me future your studies as far you can before 27 year-old, because getting young is a privelleges, I still have stamina and energy to concentrate on my study... :D

Anyway, i'll consider this... I need to think seriously on this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment