WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My college life has began already a month, I asked my teacher how is my progress... I already know the answer, but still I want to ask... Because I got to face this problem!! I can't hide myself anymore.... WAKE UP WAKE UP!! In year 2008, I've done some of my targets such as grade 6 violin examination, get slim(so far not yet, but in progress) etc. I hopefully I can handle all this tasks and be calm and patient all the time...

I went to a gig on tues (26/8) at Cloth and Clef around bukit bintang, one of my friend (Ang) called me and invited me to this gig, actually I'm not allowed to attend gig, because I was supposted having choir rehearsal at night... But then, I wanna GO!! hehe... :) Btw, this was the first time I went to a pub. I was quite suprised too, because my closest friends asked me to join along them to pub I always declined... :) Anyway, it was an experience to me :) Actually, my friends (stanley, jun, aizad and luqman) were playing for this gig. quite pretty good... Although there was some mistakes, but a nice performance :D Great job to them....

Tonight (29th of august) was my first time perform in a large orchestra, one of my best buddy (Ayeshah) and I joined OSR last month. Anyway, we learnt a lot! How to balancing ourself in a large orchestra, enjoy the music. This was the first night..

Last word! WORK HARD... I CAN DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment