WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Saturday, August 09, 2008

What should I do? Tell me.....

Sorry for my long missing... :D Kindly busy recently on my final project, choosing repertoires, practicing 3-4 hours a day (non-stop). Frankly speaking, i don't have the confident at all on my final... I don't know why. Maybe I've got some bad influences from my seniors, last minute preparation you'll deserve bad reputation. That's what I notice....

Although I'm busy on my final... I'm still busy on my composition class... I'm sorry to my teacher, I always cancel my class... :D Of course I've my reasons to cancel it. Hehe...
While I'm having composition class, I've lots of inspirations on doing compositions :D Just a simple tune with simple chords....


Secondly, I don't have the ability on my violin playing. I joined NYO 19.07.2008, at the same time I got all repertoires for the concert in end of August. I noticed, I CAN'T DO IT!! Lots of technics I don't know.... I need time to practice... The problem I'm facing now, I'm lack of time. Hehe... :D

Nowadays, lots of my friends asked me, why I'm still single? Hey.... Not I DON'T WANT!! My Mr. Right isn't there yet!! Erm... Maybe one day, I'll introduce to you guys... OK? :D

Wish me all the best on my final, I NEED TIME!! I need to well arrange on my time management, so I can finish all my tasks at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment