WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just now my friend told me about her complicated relationship with someone...and another friend just got into relationship. i truly bless both of them. you know who you are :D hehe

relationship? this is a commitment between two human begin :D My friend told me when she needed someone and that person will be always there to listen all your problems. I wish i have one, but just not the time yet :D about my feeling... i do have one.. but then... i can't cross over it, it's impossible to me to make this decision!

sometimes, attraction (feeling) between two persons can be happen in few seconds, few minutes, few hours or few years. And i'm the person who get feeling so easily and forget the feeling easily hahahah :D

i'm not sure about his feelings towards me... or i'm just.....haiz... should i take a try? or just stay and wait?

too complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment