WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

two weeks time

I didn't blog for TWO WEEKS!!! what did i do within these two weeks? Frustrated... mad... not organised... feel like lost myself again!

i think mostly of you know what do i mean, i really really lost myself again! of course i didn't talk much about it, i don't really make my friends worry about me. I'm always chill always, pretend nothing happens.

about my studies... i don't feel excited of going there everyday, class as usual, nothing much suprises. but what i suprised about was my timetable will be change and change again! i hate this! why do i need to change? just because of those nonsense changements they have done, for me as a student, what can i do? do nothing just follow INSTRUCTIONS!

what should i do? should i keep quiet or voice out or pretend nothing happen? I know myself, i can't stop myself thinking about it, and i will not keep myself quiet anymore, i've been a 'good' girl for long time... this is the time i need to stand out to voice out!

No comments:

Post a Comment