WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Making life beautiful

I went to a concert in this afternoon, actually i didn't plan this too... i saw an advertisement in newspaper last week and i noticed my two dearest teachers are involved!!!! haha... i double confirm with my teachers about their performance, and i went to Jaya One at PJ area. It's a brand new area, with various kind of restaurants (korean, japan, western, chinese etc) and cold storage too! I will ask my friends to come over here next time :D

PJLA is a nice theater hall, although it's kinda small (about 250-300 people) but the sound system is fine!! :D Seriously I didn't know about the style and form of performance, when i went into the hall, i just noticed many senior citizens!!! I think i'm the only teenager... Actually this was a charity performance, and the organizer invited some senior citizen organizations to watch.

The performance was GREAT!!! with strong players and vocalist - (one of my teacher did all the arrangements, and another teacher played chinese instruments :D) and with good arrangments!!! :D Repertoires are mostly oldie songs... I really enjoyed the whole performance :D
CHEERS!! :D

WORK HARD TOMORROW ONWARDS!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment