WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Monday, June 07, 2010

serendah trip (24.05.2010-25.05.2010)

thanks to my friend, Jancy uploaded all nice photos with nice view and all leng lui... :D hahaha

This trip is organised by Jancy. she is my secondary school friends, although she has moved to puchong, but we still keep in touch. Knew some new friends, had lots of fun of playing pokers and BBQ, all youngsters who are having holiday in the forest! :D

I would recommend to my friends who want to have silent holiday, it's a nice place to have relax, enjoy the fresh air in the forest... :D

I would like to share some photos....

the entrance get into the place.

it's safe for car to cross over :D

the main road get into it :D


me and jancy

lovely?

toilet

bedroom

view from upstairs












No comments:

Post a Comment