WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

advices...

Met one friend, I don't know him for long time, nice man... had a little chat with him, he knew I will be leaving soon, talked about my preparation and my emo-ing moment... :D He gave me a good advice, be confident and steady, don't nervous when the problem comes, don't loss confident while facing one prob. At the same time, he advised me to spend more time with family, i think he knew I'm a girl who likes to hang out! haha... Yeah, in these few weeks I seldom went out until late night, spending more time with family... :D I will...

Another friend, just know him for a year, he is my best friend's husband. He always did the same thing to me, is to ZAT me... haha... I miss all great moments with this couple... gym, gathering, drink! haha... what he advised me is to enjoy with wisdom! this is a good statement for me to remember ENJOY MY DAYS IN TAIWAN.... Oooo Hooo... :D

Thanks my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment