WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Broga hiking (25th of Aug)

We departed from KL at 5.15am, reached there at 6am. To all my friends, better do some preparation, such as water, food, the most important item : TORCH LIGHT!!! You will need it so much... :D

Seriously, I don't have stamina, my breathing wasn't smooth, I know I can make it... Trying very hard to accomplish the whole journey until to the peak... It was superb tiring, but was worth it! XD

Great view, windy, sunrise moment... :D Wow!!

I didn't take much potrait photos, because I was sweat and I wasn't look nice in photos... haha :D

anyway, I did snap some PHOTOS! XD hehe... and I am the ONLY girl with my friends... haha.... You have the motivation to move forward and not to look back :D

No comments:

Post a Comment