WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Sunday, August 01, 2010

BLESS BIRTHDAY and FAREWELL!! :D

Last night had a dinner with my colleagues at Manjalara, gathered all my friends for my belated birthday and farewell.. Seriously, I was kinda emo, and i tried to control myself not to breakdown. XD caryne, i'm stronger than you! hahaha...

Everyone of them truly and faithfully bless me to study abroad... I really appreciate all of them who really cares me, especially the organizer (Li Huei) who did this to me. I have been working there for 4 years, I have met lots of teachers and friends, who really serious in teaching, all of them are really hard work for the teaching career... I truly wish all of you,
ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING! XD

I had photo session with everyone of them... I really need those memories! :D and I got some presents.. What I really suprised, they collected each photos of me, wrote some greeting notes, and full fill in one album. At that moment, I was speechless, that album was a precious present to me!! Another present is a laptop bag! It was nice to me for the hand carry at the airport! XD Thanks to all of you... It will store in my memory! Cheers to you.... XD

Me and the fruit cake!

Teachers and Boss!


Everyone of us! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment