WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy mooncake festival

Today is the moon cake festival, I wonder how round is the moon in taiwan?
No doubt, it's still round and bright, nothing changes compare to malaysia...

Walked alone on the tracks for 1/2 hour last night, just wanted to be alone, looked around just realized that some of the faculties did the orientation for 1st year students, they had fun...

I might going out today, but still i'm sitting infront of laptop, watching youtube, listening music...
anyway, it's a good day, bright and sunny! I just love sunny day, but not sweat please... hehe :D

I will start classes tomorrow, and I will have more time to do my own practices and assignments :)
I will attend the international students gathering on this friday evening, have fun!!!

My dearest friend (共同患難) will visit me on saturday, will have fun too!! XD Caryne, remember out promise, to DRINK! XD haha

No comments:

Post a Comment