WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Sunday, September 19, 2010

taichung trip (17-19th of september)


Went to taichung with my roommate, she invited me to join the mooncake festival barbecue session with her high school friends...

reached taichung around 7pm, superb tired and felt faint, anyway, I slept early to avoid to get sick!

On the next day, my friend bought me to the main city, went to bookstores, bought some items such as postcards and some stationeries, I love stationeries! XD

Met her friends around 5pm, and started to prepare materials and barbecue equipments, they are so friendly and polite, eventually they were in a schoolband, which played certain woodwind instruments, had a great time with them! XD

I supposed to went back to tainan in the morning, but the TYPOON is superb horrible and scary.... strong wind and heavy rain!!! my friend told me it was just intermediate level... OMG, it's superb scary!!!

Reached tainan around 5pm, the rain was still heavy, and I just can't believe that it's just a starting before the typoon comes... went back by cab, we quickly went back to hostel! On the way, we saw lots of branches felt down, it was just a disaster!!!

Right now, i can feel the wind is getting stronger!

what can i do now is to have a nice sleep! XD hahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment