WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Saturday, September 25, 2010

International Students Mooncake festival Gathering



This is the first gathering we had with all international students, almost 90% of us are from Asia... really glad to know all of them, had games and barbecue with them. I enjoyed lots! XD

After the barbecue session, all malaysians gathered to have some games... Wow, such a long time i don't have group games... It was superb fun, we laughed like crazy and we did some punishments for those who failed... :D Have great time with them...

Tomorrow (Today) is my tired day with my dearest friend... :D

I will make a great plan for you, trust me, you will have a great time in tainan! XD
I admit that I'm good in direction but still I will bring along the map to refer the places...

CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment