WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Saturday, October 10, 2009

2 years ago, i did a decision to extend my study and i did manage to accomplish my final in this year. Looking back, i proud to myself for struggling in these two years and I need to begin my instrument study from ZERO!! Right now, what i am facing now.. is how to overcome my study mood... Am i strong enough to face it? or i can gamble it, should try to the other place? can i control my emotion and feeling?

after had a serious discussion with lecturers, I found my way... what i can do right now, don't border anymore... do it.. and get away! of course as soon as possible!

i don't want just a 'paper' , i want a valuable 'paper' and it'll help on my career and i enjoy my studies! right now, i'm not enjoying my studies anymore, i need to find out WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment