WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

sunrise

such a long time i didn't hear this song, it's from norah jones. It is a light jazz, lovely song. it inspires me! sunrise, which means a brand new day! new day new target!

within this month, I was too emotional... couldn't control my mind sometimes, and i need to cool down myself, and release tension! I'm sorry to some of my friends, because of my immature I might treat you guys badly. Really sorry about this

seriously, i really need to plan what i 'need' to do, and not to do what i 'like'! this is what i'm doing now, decline invitation to hang out with friends, yamcha.. just to focus what i 'need' to do!

and somehow, i manage myself to force myself to do something in one shot... and not to repeat the same things, need to understand 'what am i doing NOW'. don't get blur girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment