WHOOGA UGG BOOTS!

ugg boots

Thursday, October 01, 2009

a week!

What i did within these few days?

Mon : Had violin lesson, luckily i did well on my RH, but my intonation was worst! Later on had pipa class, kinda did well in the class :D chat lots with my teacher too.. Had a great day! :D

Tues: had classes in the morning till afternoon 4pm, right after that had composition class :D after the class had a great chat with my teacher too :D haha... Chat for two days!!! :D

Wed: had presentation in the morning, overall went well :D Good job to all my partners and friends :D after that, watched a movie, 意外. this is sort of thriller movie, although the story is simple but it's kinda scary!! :D hahaha... but it made me think a lot about humanity

Today, work and study :D

Hope everything goes well...

No comments:

Post a Comment